11/30/10

Creature Features Exhibition

Wowzers.
Done and dusted. I managed to churn out 3 x A3 artworks in the past 3 days.
Am I exhausted? Totally! But it is all worth it!
These two water coloured pieces are for the Creature Feature Exhibition which is happening in Sydney
at the Monstrosity Gallery (93 Bourke St, Woollooloomoo)

The gig goes from this Friday 3rd December - 17th December.

If you're in the neighborhood have a peek at the exhibition.






On a different note, the colours of the photographs are completely different in comparison the the real piece. It's less saturated and the colours are more mellow. Just putting it out there. 

17 comments:

  1. I love the picture of the girl and the owl - it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love them! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so talented! Love love love them! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waaah, I think I'm in love with the way you draw; these are just beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cute vampire!

    ps - I just saw the background for your blog, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!
    Today I received your postcards, it´s so great!!!
    I also have played 3 of the ones I liked.
    You made my day!


    p.strange!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. they are very cute illustrations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always out do your last piece, I've fallen in love with them all.
    Will def try to go the exhibition ! :)

    Lola
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. How I wish I were around the neighborhood XD
    I love the owl and the girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just found your work and I'm in love with it! Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. For those of you who can't make it to the Creature Feature show, the works will be made available for purchase online on Saturday 4th December :)

    That is, if these gorgeous pieces don't get snapped up on opening night!

    http://www.rebecca-murphy.net/creaturefeature

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, they look so fantastic! Love the way you did the owl, especially.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Lauren,

    Thanks for visiting my blog. I love your art! Very creative & unique!

    ReplyDelete