5/10/12

Faith & Lola Pop Up Shop

I had a marvellous time playing with scissors at the Faith & Lola Pop up Stall in Queen Street Mall 
last Friday. 
The lovely Rachel Burke invited me along to do arts and crafts for a few hours and intermingle with the lovely bunch of dames who meandered into the stall. 

I am crazy for Faith & Lola and have quite the growing collection of their clothes. Felt pens were used to whip up a few 2 minute drawings, illustrating some of the dresses from the upcoming Faith & Lola collection. 

Little paper doll cut outs and love heart garlands were handed out to shoppers too. It was such a fun day, I had the best time. x





Pint sized fifteen year old songstress Elisha Ellen has a beautiful voice and charmed the people with her 
lovely songs. 









6 comments:

  1. Looks like such a fun event darling thanks for sharing

    Eda ♥

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos and nice impressions :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a fun day! i love your little desk spot - picket fence and all : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVELY PICS:) I really like your blog and I will happily follow, do you have Instagram??

    If you want some swedish decor inspiration, you can check out my blog:)
    Have a great week.

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
    (Sweden)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the beejesus out of you. <3
    Look at the minxy minx that you are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I miss Brissie when I see things like this :)

    ReplyDelete