5/17/11

FINDERS KEEPERS

Holy Schmokes!
I have been a bad blogger lately - but it's all for a good cause! (I suppose?)
I recently received my acceptance email into the Brisbane Winter Finders Keepers Markets, and was so excited that I did a little dance (in all of it's uncoordinated glory).
For me, it's time to buckle down and get some more goodies together. 
There will be more dollybabe clotheslines, plus fancy fellow clotheslines, stickers, letter sets, new prints, and hopefully a t-shirt line for sale at my little stall.  

Pencil July 2nd & 3rd into your busy schedules Brisbanites! 
The Old Museum is the place to be! x x 


Artwork by Mel Stringer, a lovely lady friend. 

7 comments:

  1. eeeep i LOVE finders keepers! i think it's time to start saving my pennies :)

    ps. your artwork is AMAZING. you are so very clever x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful flier! I love the girl's little outfit and that she gets to pet the animals. Lucky!

    And congrats on getting accepted into the Brisbane market!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love that flyer. I want it in my room. Congrats btw!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely image.. very cute animal illustrations :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was by the that was that you do us hope, expect them always are by a good cause. Hugs

    ReplyDelete