4/6/12

Behind the scenes

This week I experienced my very first photoshoot, to launch the Dizzy Little Dotty 'Into the Woods' Colleciton. 

I was a little overwhelmed at first - It's always super intimidating working with talented creative people.
Everyone was so lovely, and the location was such a treat. It all went so smoothly and there are some beautiful photos soon to come. 

These are some of the behind the scenes images courtesy of Grace Markham photography







Credits

Stylist & Shoot co-ordinator : Elise Gill
Make-up: Nicole Carney
Models: Charli Burrowes from Me Oh My
Photographers: Grace Markham
and Rhys Perry


These images are © Copyright 2012 - Grace Markham Photography

5 comments:

  1. Wowsers - what f.u.n!

    Hoping your weekend ahead is filled with all you love best....by that I mean chocolate of course.....hmmmm, maybe that's what I love best....anyhoo, happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog, so I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome photos! i always dreamed of doing something photo-shoots like this! great blog toO!


    http://positivesnaps.blogspot.ca/

    Arruda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ace photos - the colours are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete