8/17/11

Me . Oh. My

I teamed up with fashion delight, and all round creative lady Charli Burrowes, to complete a blog revamp and produce the artistic face to her new project Me Oh My
Charli is a fashion savvy dame who enjoys sipping cups of tea and trooping around town with friends taking fancy photographs that visually appeal.
She is also going to be the model for my up and coming t-shirt collection.






I feel there are plenty of good things to come from this young lady!
Go have a look at her blog or facebook to be wowed by her cute outfits
(and maybe have a look at the artwork on the blog too)


16 comments:

  1. Oh I love love love the artwork! So perfect and suits the blog perfectly! So envious, I wish my blog was that pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Awesome job, as always. I like the border around the bunny.
    Another Brisbane blogger, yaaaayyy!! I like things that are geographically relevant to me :P
    I think I remember her from finders keepers >.>

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely! Such a cute use of your illustrations!

    I love the slogan in the last picture too, hehe. So fun ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Love your illustrations and the blog is a dream!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't she lucky to have had such lovely illustrations from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Your art is amazing! And so cute too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous outfit! i'm loving it
    visit me too?
    xx.Anh from tha.Darlinh

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely, fun, creative illustrations! will be checking out her blog.

    Blessings & Aloha!
    Thank you so much for stopping by and for you sweet comment on my little cathedral windows quilt at Sew it's Finished.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey lauren!! hw r u?? her outfit is too cute... loving that illustration too! cant wait to see your tshirts!!! want! :P xxKim

    ReplyDelete
  10. your blog is lovely and so cute! just discovered it and I love it! I love that everything is kept in a climate of Alice in Wonderland and other fairy tales. something beautiful, you have amazing talent! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You did a fab job lauren on 'MeOhMy', just checked out her blog, it looks like lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete